Inevitable Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» --Wanted --someone at my level to train with
Ok o.o and I had to make the thing longer EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:06 am by Hutchy

» Me and my family
Ok o.o and I had to make the thing longer EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:02 pm by Rebel Angel

» Hutchy IRL Picture
Ok o.o and I had to make the thing longer EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:48 pm by Rebel Angel

» This is me. =/
Ok o.o and I had to make the thing longer EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:48 pm by Rebel Angel

» [URGENT]New Staff
Ok o.o and I had to make the thing longer EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:46 pm by Rebel Angel

» Ok o.o and I had to make the thing longer
Ok o.o and I had to make the thing longer EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:45 pm by Rebel Angel

» Real life Pictures Thread Rules.
Ok o.o and I had to make the thing longer EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:34 pm by Hutchy

» Snowy's intro
Ok o.o and I had to make the thing longer EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:17 am by Rebel Angel

» Mikes Introduction
Ok o.o and I had to make the thing longer EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:03 am by Hutchy

Ok o.o and I had to make the thing longer

3 posters

Go down

Ok o.o and I had to make the thing longer Empty Ok o.o and I had to make the thing longer

Post by Rebel Angel Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:41 am

Well this is general discussion and all that... so who ever gets on. I have a question.
Do you all want a tiny chat? I know most don't like using cams or what ever. But you don't have to and you can use only mics if you feel up to it. So just tell me what you think.
Rebel Angel
Rebel Angel
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Ok o.o and I had to make the thing longer Empty Re: Ok o.o and I had to make the thing longer

Post by Hutchy Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:46 am

Rebel Angel wrote:Well this is general discussion and all that... so who ever gets on. I have a question.
Do you all want a tiny chat? I know most don't like using cams or what ever. But you don't have to and you can use only mics if you feel up to it. So just tell me what you think.

Go for it, i couldnt be bothered setting it up Razz
Hutchy
Hutchy
Forum/Guild Leader
Forum/Guild Leader

https://inevitable-fate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ok o.o and I had to make the thing longer Empty Re: Ok o.o and I had to make the thing longer

Post by Rebel Angel Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:48 am

All it is, is putting in a name >_>
Rebel Angel
Rebel Angel
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hutchy Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:00 am

I'm lazy hush.
Hutchy
Hutchy
Forum/Guild Leader
Forum/Guild Leader

https://inevitable-fate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Angel Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:12 am

:3 you know I like when you talk like that. xD
Rebel Angel
Rebel Angel
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Do you all want a tiny chat? I know most don't like using cams or what ever. But you don't have to and you can use only mics if you feel up to it. So just tell me what you think..

What is a tiny chat? Do you mean web cams? I have never used one and folk say they are annoying. I harldy understand how to use this forum and Xat.
Linda
Linda
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Angel Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:45 pm

this forum is pretty easy to use. And tiny chat is just as easy. You don't have to use web cams if you don't want to.
Rebel Angel
Rebel Angel
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum